If you are looking for a permanent solution to a missing tooth, come see Dr. Parviz Roshanzamir. We offer professional dental implants to improve your smile aesthetics. There are many options for dealing with missing teeth in Vancouver BC, but dental implants are the longest lasting, most natural and most comfortable solution. Here are five reasons why dental implants might be right for you:
1. Alignment - When a tooth is missing, the adjacent teeth start to shift toward the gap. This throws off the alignment of your entire mouth. Filling the gap immediately is very important, as more serious problems may develop if the missing tooth is not addressed.
2. Health - The root of a natural tooth is integral to jaw health. If the root is missing, stimulation to the jaw is also missing, which leads to deterioration. The screw of a dental implant simulates the effect a natural root has on your jaw.
3. Appearance - Dental implants maintain the appearance of your smile. Do not just get used to a gap in your teeth; restore your smile to how it once appeared.
4. Strength - Dental implants are the strong solution. They are permanent additions to your mouth, made to resist the wear of daily chewing and speaking, just like one of your natural teeth. They can be cleaned, brushed and flossed just like any other tooth. Maintaining your dental implant involves no special steps.
5. Confidence - This is all the reason you need. If your smile is a cause for lack of confidence, it is going to affect your entire life. Dental implants are permanent and are made to feel natural. They look and feel like your normal teeth, so you can forget that you even have them and get back to feeling confident.
Choose the ideal procedure that will restore your smile to its former perfection. If you are missing a tooth, get dental implants in Vancouver, BC by coming to see Dr. Roshanzamir. We provide the most advanced dental service so you can get the best treatment. Call us today at (604) 210-4722.
Currently rated by 0 people
Comments are closed for this post, but if you have spotted an error or have additional info that you think should be in this post, feel free to contact us.